Saoirse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unholyvision - X-realm 80 Warlock App (Accepted)

3 posters

Go down

Unholyvision - X-realm 80 Warlock App (Accepted) Empty Unholyvision - X-realm 80 Warlock App (Accepted)

Post  Unholyvision Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:28 pm

Name of Character: Unholyvision

Class: Warlock

Armoury Link:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightbringer&n=Unholyvision

Desired Spec, willingness to respec upon request:

I am happiest playing Demo and Destruction, i am willing to respec for guild needs but i find playing affliction to be very uncomfortable for me.

Raiding Times Available:

19:00 - 23:00 ST Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday 19:00 - 03:00 Monday, Thursday & Saturday

The varied times is due to sleeping for work/college the next day.

Thoughts on loot:

I have always been more interested in the experience rather than the loot, i have played with many looting systems and i believe them all to be fair.

Why Saoirse?:

I enjoy raiding alot but i do not have the time to play hardcore anymore. I'd like to raid but in a more casual enviroment where i wont be dropped due to taking time out for exams like in my last main guild.

Also i have been friends with Felham for along time and it would be nice to raid along side him! He has told me many good things about the guild.

Do you have any previous raid experience?:

I do not have any Pre TBC experience. But as for TBC raids-

Kara - Cleared
ZA - Cleared
Gruul - Cleared
Magtheridon - Cleared
Tempest Keep - Cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern - Cleared
Mount Hyjal - 4/5
Black Temple - 4/9
Sunwell Plateau - Not Attempted.

Anything else you would like to add?:

My gear is currently alot of my TBC epics and the blues ive picked up along the road to 80. I only hit 80 yesterday but will do heroics when i can to get the extra upgrades i could use.

As for my raiding times, i will be available as much as i can, but after previous experience im not going to put it before my college work. When i am online though, i am available and very willing to raid.

Thank you for reading,
Unholyvision
Unholyvision
Unholyvision

Back to top Go down

Unholyvision - X-realm 80 Warlock App (Accepted) Empty Re: Unholyvision - X-realm 80 Warlock App (Accepted)

Post  Cymbaline Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:24 pm

Cheers for your application we will discuss it and get back to you asap. Anything to add in the mean time just post it in this thread and we shall get back to you!

Just one question though, are you one of those locks that ninja all the shoul shards?
Cymbaline
Cymbaline

Back to top Go down

Unholyvision - X-realm 80 Warlock App (Accepted) Empty Re: Unholyvision - X-realm 80 Warlock App (Accepted)

Post  Unholyvision Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:57 pm

in ur raidz, stealin ur shoul shardz Twisted Evil
Unholyvision
Unholyvision

Back to top Go down

Post  Cymbaline Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:19 pm

Well as long as you dont ninja em in 5 mans thats ok!

Give someone a shout when you are here and we shall invite you to the madness!
Cymbaline
Cymbaline

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholyvision Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:27 pm

thank you for the fast replies. i am currently on cooldown as i transferred to lightbringer at the start of wotlk. my cooldown ends on the 11th so i will transfer straight away, i hope the few days wait is not a problem for you.
Unholyvision
Unholyvision

Back to top Go down

Post  Cymbaline Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:05 pm

Thats no probs, Felham told us you were the greatest raider he had ever had the pleasure of raiding with so naturally we wanted to see for ourselves.
Cymbaline
Cymbaline

Back to top Go down

Post  Boilgeog Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:44 pm

cymbaline wrote:Thats no probs, Felham told us you were the greatest raider he had ever had the pleasure of raiding with so naturally we wanted to see for ourselves.
Oh he did, did he?

I'll have to have a word with this Felham...
Boilgeog
Boilgeog

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholyvision Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:54 pm

fel just loves me to much Razz
Unholyvision
Unholyvision

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholyvision Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:32 pm

due to blizzard being a annoyance as always, transfer will be delayed as it wont finalize..
Unholyvision
Unholyvision

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down