Saoirse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlock Application (Posion) (Withdrawn)

3 posters

Go down

Warlock Application (Posion) (Withdrawn) Empty Warlock Application (Posion) (Withdrawn)

Post  Posion Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:32 pm

1. Name of Character: Posion

2. Class: Warlock

3. Age: 21 years old

4. Armoury Link: My Armory Link

5. Desired Spec and your Dual Spec: My desired spec is Destruction - All the right glyths for it. And my Dual spec is Demonology.

6. Raiding Times Available:

Monday - Work til 20:00GMT so 21:00 ingame time.
Tuesday - Anytime
Wednesday - Anytime
Thursday - Anytime
Friday - Again work til 20:00GMT
Saturday - Anytime
Sunday - Anytime

It really depends on how I feel to be honest. I'm a active guy I like goign to the gym, sometime I go in the Mornings but other times I prefer to go in the evening.

7. With loot so easily acquired nowadays, and the need for the certain class set ups being diminished every patch, 'the player' is fast becoming the number one factor that is looked at when considering an application. A brief explanation of who you are, what you bring to a raid, the guild and your general attitude somewhere around here would be great:

Well, my name is Lozza Im from United Kingdom and 21 years old. I am an active guy, used to be in the Royal Marine Commando's until I broken 3 bones in my foot, Im now a Postman. I've played WoW for a long time, used to play Alliance on Hellscream where I played a Tank in the #1 guild on the server (Purged). This was in Vanilla WoW, but due to the collapse of it I stopped playing. Shortly after I came back and I completed SSC, TK, BT and then had another small break and missed SWP. I then started playing again around a year ago and since changed sides to Horde and a Warlock - completely a different role and its more relaxing. I started my own guild up with my fiancees mother, and it became quite successful. I also Raid Lead and we completed Naxx 10/25 OS10/25 Malygos 10 (unfortunately I wasnt there for that raid but have now completed it). I changed server to play with a RL mate which meant the guild disbanded, and I had another wee break from it. Came back and my mate had moved server and so I did again too and here I am on Kilrogg.

If I don't know a boss I research him, found out how to do them and watch videos on how to get success. I will bring my knowledge of a lock into your guild, Healthstones and Soulstones. Im 450/450 on Herbs, mining, cooking and nearly fishing so I can help find food buffs and pots into raids. I know Im not brilliantly geared but for my gear I think I got good dmg and dps, Im usually in the top 2. Im loyal to a guild which I enjoy being in and I think Saoirse is a guild I'd like Smile

8. Why Saoirse?: Been told your a very good guild, well structured and well organised.. Which I like in a guild, everything I ask for Smile

9. What is your previous raid experience?: As stated above, Naxx40(tank), ZG(tank), AQ40(tank), MC(tank), upto SWP also on Tank, have done some bits on my lock. OS10/25, Naxx10/25, Malygos10, VoA10/25 unfortunately none in ulduar.

10. Previous Guilds: On this server I was in We Are Legion but due to them not being well structured and not very organised I /gquit.

AMG BONUS QUESTION FOR EXTRA POINTS! Anything else you would like to add?: I can show you my sexy body but it can come at a price Smile I am a quick learner at bosses, and am a very easy going guy. Can tell jokes... You know when you play to much WoW when your microwave dings you say gratz......! Very Happy I hope to hear from you soon

Kind Regards,
Posion

Last edited by Díocail on Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Didnt complete a question fully.)

Posion

Back to top Go down

Warlock Application (Posion) (Withdrawn) Empty Re: Warlock Application (Posion) (Withdrawn)

Post  Thompsonn Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:42 pm

Nice application.. Good Luck Laughing

Thompsonn

Back to top Go down

Warlock Application (Posion) (Withdrawn) Empty Re: Warlock Application (Posion) (Withdrawn)

Post  Díocail Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:14 pm

Hey Poison,

thanks for applying, verry nice application
we will dicscus it and come back to you with our awser soon

altho i would like to tell you that we have enough dps atm.

but Goodluck anyways,
Díocail
Díocail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Posion Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:03 pm

Hello there once again,

Unfortunately I wont be able to join your guild as I've been accepted else where. As your not looking for DPS maybe its a good thing Smile

Good luck in the future raiding Smile

Posion

Back to top Go down

Post  Díocail Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:36 pm

Alright. thanks for showing intrest.

And goodluck in ure new guild.
Díocail
Díocail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down