Saoirse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blood DK Application

5 posters

Go down

blood DK Application Empty blood DK Application

Post  Aliey Wed May 06, 2009 10:04 pm

hai guys ^^ my char's name is Aliey its a lvl 80 Blood elf Blood specced DK. here's my armory link for gear n' such.http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Aliey yes yes... my gear is not so much up to date Smile
´
well. i live in Denmark and im 15 years old. i can raid 2 days i can decide myself =) and then also friday and saturday. and well raid times can max be to 00.00 (friday and saturday i decide when i wanna go to bed myself^^)

what i'm seeking in a guild is a guild that can be fun but also serious when need (raids and such things)
why Saoirse: hmm.. well currently im just searching for a new guild that suits my personality but also raids and i think / hope that this guild does ^^
currently the guild i'm in isn't very "generally active" what i mean by that is that like 10 of them are IRL mats so they mainly only go do stuff with eachother (26 members in my currently guild)

well.. that's my application even tho u do not recruit any yet. i do hope that this will be one of the awesome applications that u will discuss.

Hope to hear from you soon. Aliey.

Aliey

Back to top Go down

blood DK Application Empty wawda

Post  Metalbottom Wed May 06, 2009 10:36 pm

well, i still dont get it, using 5 mins on a application doesnt get u into a guild. use some more time on your application. cant really say more.
im not officer so cant decide. but im sure they will agree with me.

metalbottom

Metalbottom

Back to top Go down

blood DK Application Empty Re: blood DK Application

Post  felham Wed May 06, 2009 10:42 pm

Its short, you've obviously took no time in looking at other applicants who have applied of late.

Theres template, bonus point for copy pasting the info we'd like to hear, makes stuff easier to read also, ta.

my 2cents

felham

Back to top Go down

Post  Díocail Wed May 06, 2009 10:44 pm

Hey Aliey

thanks for showing intresst in our guild

but just like the others say ure application is verry short . we have an small applicatio form u could use

remember an application is just like getting a job imo

anyways Goodluck
Díocail
Díocail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cymbaline Wed May 06, 2009 11:04 pm

In fairness I prefer this app to the ones that just answer our template question yes/no/maybe. At least you can see some personality in it. You should have really used the template though Razz

Regardless I am pretty sure we don't have room for another DK at the moment.
Cymbaline
Cymbaline

Back to top Go down

Post  Aliey Thu May 07, 2009 11:24 pm

kk...

Aliey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down