Saoirse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tetsukago, Orc Warlock (Declined)

2 posters

Go down

Tetsukago, Orc Warlock  (Declined) Empty Tetsukago, Orc Warlock (Declined)

Post  Spawn Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:29 pm

Name of Character: Tetsukago, Orc Warlock.

Class: Warlock

Armoury Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Tetsukago

Desired Spec, willingness to respec upon request: Destro, although locks are TRULY Underpowered at the moment, I am willing to respec to anything that Saoirse would need me to be.

Raiding Times Available: Hmm, depending on my school shift, 7:00 GMT+2 on is the time I'll be available from now on, until next month, and next month, all day long.

Thoughts on loot: Well, I don't want to be a rude asshole (Sorry for the cursing), so I'm not the "gief me that epic lewt d00d" kinda guy. Everyone has his demands, and everyone has to have a limit.

Why Saoirse?: Because I believe that Saoirse is an accomplished and good-established raiding guild, which will help me advance even further.

Do you have any previous raid experience?: Yes, everything Pre-BC (Except for Nef on my main), BT, TK, MH 3/4, Gruul, etc.
WoTLK - 10 - clear, 25 - I'm at Sapphiron. Expecting to clear soon, Sartharion 10 & 25, VoA 10 & 25, etc ;P Champion of The Frozen wastes is mine, in 3 HC's of time.

Anything else you would like to add?: Hmm, except for the ability to translate epic text, I have rather *good* knowledge of Spanish, Bulgarian and English, and I'm pretty much a tech geek, nerd if you might. Anything related to a PC, or game - Ask Tetsukago™️.

Even though you're not recruiting Locks at the moment, I thought I'd just give it a try.
Kind regards
-Tetsukago
P.S Cymba equals sexy.

Spawn

Back to top Go down

Tetsukago, Orc Warlock  (Declined) Empty Re: Tetsukago, Orc Warlock (Declined)

Post  Ascendi Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:27 am

Dear Tetsukago,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlAuvp9RyCI

That is all.

Yours most regretfully,
Ascendi
Ascendi
Ascendi

Back to top Go down