Saoirse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glasti a.k.a. AgroTroll ;) (Declined)

3 posters

Go down

Glasti a.k.a. AgroTroll ;)  (Declined) Empty Glasti a.k.a. AgroTroll ;) (Declined)

Post  Glasti Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:16 pm

1. Name of Character: Glasti

2. Class: Mage

3. Age: 24

4. Armoury Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Glasti

5. Desired Spec and your Dual Spec: TBH, i don't know what specc i will take wenn i hit 80, but it will be a proper instance/raiding build... I don't realy like to lvl and mainly do HC and raids. At least this is what i did Pre TBC and in TBC, and ill continue doing in WOTLK

6. Raiding Times Available: 18.30 till aprox 23.30. Could be i have to work late (which is not often)

7. With loot so easily acquired nowadays, and the need for the certain class set ups being diminished every patch, 'the player' is fast becoming the number one factor that is looked at when considering an application. A brief explanation of who you are, what you bring to a raid, the guild and your general attitude somewhere around here would be great:
My name is Han and i'm from the Netherlands. Since 4 years i live in Austria where i work as a ski/snowboard instructor (and sommerjobs Razz currently im a Gardener Very Happy)
I'm playing WoW since 2006, and since then im hooked..!!
Wenn i raid, i raid fully packed with potions, exilirs, bandage, cookies (mine are realy good!! Very Happy) and alot more of consumables Very Happy.
OFC i readup/watch movies of new bosses, so i know what to do.. Also i dont mind gathering special gear for special rolls on bosses (like Maulgar)..
Also i dont mind giving items to the GB that are usefull for other members..
I like to have fun and a nice chat, don't mind helping out ppl with whatever, and FOCUS on raids... Very Happy

8. Why Saoirse?:
Felham is a old mate of mine and he told me you guys are a cool, laidback 10 man raiding guild (with Progress), and if Felham is in the guild i KNOW its a good/funny guild Very Happy

9. What is your previous raid experience?:
Unfort i dinged 60 to late Pre TBC, so didnt realy raid at all..
TBC i did:
- Kara (duhuhh Razz)
- Gruul
- SSC
- TK
- Zul'Aman

10. Previous Guilds:
Envious Dark (where is was a Officer for a long time)
Crux Mortys
Heaven's Rejects (co Founder/Officer)

AMG BONUS QUESTION FOR EXTRA POINTS! Anything else you would like to add?:
I'm a fun guys, like to have a laugh and enjoy the game..
I'll be a good "backup" mage for the guild
I know im not 80 yet, but i will be in @ least 1.5 weeks, and since i dont have to lvl then anymore i can start farm gear (HC's etc..)..

Glasti

Back to top Go down

Glasti a.k.a. AgroTroll ;)  (Declined) Empty Re: Glasti a.k.a. AgroTroll ;) (Declined)

Post  Glasti Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:30 pm

BTW Forgot to mention that i forfilled the roll as Raidleader in all Raid instances i have been in.
I know how to act in raids etc...

Glasti

Back to top Go down

Glasti a.k.a. AgroTroll ;)  (Declined) Empty Re: Glasti a.k.a. AgroTroll ;) (Declined)

Post  Díocail Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:00 pm

Hey Thanks for showing intresst in the Guild

but i think we are full on dps classes, but goodluck anyhow
Díocail
Díocail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Glasti a.k.a. AgroTroll ;)  (Declined) Empty wdawda

Post  Metalbottom Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:03 pm

really nice application. definatly spent some time on it atleast.

but like diocail said i think we are full on mages,

but u got a good luck from me

cheers metalbottom

Metalbottom

Back to top Go down

Post  Glasti Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:20 pm

Well basicly i'm looking for a nice guild with some progress, and with motivated ppl to do loads of instances. i don't need to raid straight away, need to get gear etc anyway, and wenn the time is right i'll be rdy.. Wink

Glasti

Back to top Go down

Post  Díocail Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:41 pm

Hey Again thanks for showing intresst in our Guild
but i am sorry we cant grant u a spot cause we simply have enough dps

i wish u goodluck in finding a guild and maby you can try again in the future
Díocail
Díocail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down