Saoirse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another paladin looking for a home (Declined)

5 posters

Go down

Another paladin looking for a home (Declined) Empty Another paladin looking for a home (Declined)

Post  Fallan Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:17 pm

1. Name of Character:Fallan (fallen was taken :S)

2. Class: paladin, yes another one Razz

3. Age: his age or mine? mine is 21 years old, or at least it was last time i checked, and his is about 1 year i believe.

4. Armoury Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Fallan

5. Desired Spec and your Dual Spec: My main spec is Protection, i have dual spec but as of yet can not settle on going holy or ret, if accepted i could see what is needed more and aim for that.

6. Raiding Times Available: Whenever you need me tbh, i raid on alliance to in Twist Of Fate on my rogue and hunter, but a seem to be playing my paladin more these days.

7. With loot so easily acquired nowadays, and the need for the certain class set ups being diminished every patch, 'the player' is fast becoming the number one factor that is looked at when considering an application. A brief explanation of who you are, what you bring to a raid, the guild and your general attitude somewhere around here would be great: Ok where to start, Well i live with my fiancee who also plays WoW (jackpot! i know), i play to enjoy the game and generally have a good time, i have a pretty laid back attitude, i guess i could bring my sheild to the raid, as tanking with a fish might be a little hard, but hey i am willing to give it ago, but seriously i would bring my all to the raid, when it comes to new encounters i will read tatics, watch the videos, so i know them off by heart, and see if there is any way of making them work better for myself and maybe others, As for bringing something to the guild, i could bring punch and pie if you like, but aside from that i would bring my pally ofc, and a player who can take a joke and plays the game to enjoy himself more then anything, aswell as to met new people who share the same interest in the game.

8. Why Saoirse?: Why indeed, well i am looking for a guild where i can progress on my horde side toons, as my current guild struggle to clear 2 wings of 10 man naxx, and from what i hear, you guys are one of the best guilds on the server, so i thought, hey why not, might as well try my luck, Aim high you never know Razz

9. What is your previous raid experience?: In Vanilla Wow i downed all content (the good days of 40 man nuke fests), In BC i cleared all content except BT and SWP before the nerf patch, and in Lich i have cleared all content except Ulduar

10. Previous Guilds: "L I G T N I N G" was my first proper guild on alliance, i left them to start my own guild, which ended up full of kiddies wanting free epics, so i decided it was time to disband it and joined Twist of Fate where i have been raiding for about a year now, but thats on alliance, as for Horde, my pally was made for solo play in Bc where i was in "T H U N D E R" for a while, then i joined Nightbreed, in lich my level 64 pally turned into my main, and was my first to 80 and have been "tryin" to raid with Nightbreed ever since.

AMG BONUS QUESTION FOR EXTRA POINTS! Anything else you would like to add?: Ok, a few more bits of info about my pally
1. His Professions-never have been one for em, but recently picked up Jc and it will be leveled soon, this is why its so low
2.This is the embarrising one, i dont have a flying mount Razz, i had just founded 3 epic flyers on ally, so was short on g, and everytime i get some g on horde i get some new gear that needs enchanting, but i am currently farmin my butt off on alliance to get the g to transfer to resolve this.
3. latency-I have a solid connection, with a 10mb speed, and have no lag or DC'in Issues, thought i would drop this in as some guilds ask for it Razz

Thank you for taking the time to look over my application if you decide to read it Razz
Fallan
Fallan

Back to top Go down

Another paladin looking for a home (Declined) Empty Re: Another paladin looking for a home (Declined)

Post  Díocail Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:23 pm

Hey Fallan,

Thanks for showing intresst on our Guild.
Great application it made me laugh at some point finaly an apply with some dedication on.

well as for protection and dps we not looking for as much atm, Healing is what we certainly need atm. do u have Holy gear? and are u willing to spec Holy if we are giving u a spot?.

also what i would like to know if ure going to play ure palladin ever more and not negelect it cause of alliance raiding.

Anyhow Goodluck .
Díocail
Díocail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Another paladin looking for a home (Declined) Empty Re: Another paladin looking for a home (Declined)

Post  Hilts Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:26 pm

Hi Fallan,

Thanks for your app, as Dio said below we're in need of something Healy at the moment so if you were willing to spec Holy that'd be a bonus. At this point we do need someone who is focusing on a main character, so again as mentioned below it would be great if that's the case.

Anyways, good luck in your app and we'll get back to you as soon as we can Smile
Hilts
Hilts

http://www.crymoar.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fallan Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:29 pm

Hey mate, thanks for the quick response

As for holy, i have the spec which i think is an ok spec never really used it tbh, as for gear, i have about 5 peices, and all of which are blue, except my 15 badge libram, i do have my deadly (i think) pvp gloves for holy, so i know i dont have much in the way of holy gear, but i am more then willing if accepted to put the time and effort into collecting and picking up a shiney holy set Razz

As for neglecting my pally, this would never happen, if anything it would be the other way round, i enjoy my pally more then any of my other toons, the only reason i play my rogue etc is because ive never had the chance to progress on my pally, which i have decided its time to change.
Fallan
Fallan

Back to top Go down

Post  Qusse Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:38 am

I Like holy paladin's cheers
Qusse
Qusse

Back to top Go down

Post  Fallan Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:20 pm

Qusse wrote:I Like holy paladin's cheers

You only want me for my buffs Razz
Fallan
Fallan

Back to top Go down

Post  Mall Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:08 pm

Nice application. ^^

Fallan wrote:

We would want you for your wisdom. Razz
Mall
Mall

Back to top Go down

Post  Fallan Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:28 pm

Mall wrote:Nice application. ^^

Fallan wrote:

ahh but my wisdom can not be given, only taught
Fallan
Fallan

Back to top Go down

Post  Qusse Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:35 am

Fallan wrote:
Mall wrote:Nice application. ^^

Fallan wrote:

ahh but my wisdom can not be given, only taught

Screw Wisdom, Tap Ftw, Personal healer for mah spam tappin ain't too bad \o
Qusse
Qusse

Back to top Go down

Post  Díocail Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:28 am

Hey Sorry for the Dely,

i am sorry to inform u that we cant give u a trial
reason we are full on dps and tanks atm,and ure gear aint optimized. atm for holy

My suggestion get ure gear optimized and try again in the future.

Goodluck
Díocail
Díocail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down