Saoirse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Prot paladin - Swieber (Declinend)

3 posters

Go down

Application - Prot paladin - Swieber (Declinend) Empty Application - Prot paladin - Swieber (Declinend)

Post  Swieber Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:36 pm

1. Name of Character:
Swieber

2. Class:
Protection paladin

3. Age:

4. Armoury Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Swieber

5. Desired Spec and your Dual Spec:
When i dinged i geared up as Protection. when i had some gear i tried to get healing gear to but i dont have that much tbh yet.. but mine mainspec is Protection now and offspec Retri PvP
Protection : 0-53-18
Retri PVP: 0-19-52

6. Raiding Times Available:
Every day till 22.00
Friday till 23.30
Saturday till 23.30

7. With loot so easily acquired nowadays, and the need for the certain class set ups being diminished every patch, 'the player' is fast becoming the number one factor that is looked at when considering an application. A brief explanation of who you are, what you bring to a raid, the guild and your general attitude somewhere around here would be great:
Well, Im swieber, im palying wow now for 2 years and I love to raid. When i started wow i made a rogue and lvld him to lvl 70.. ive geared him up and did lots of bgs. in WoTLK i made an pally and trained him to lvl 80, because i saw in tbc raids that pallys really rock and they have lots specs to chooise.. Mine first lvl80 guild was the reformed.. havnt done lots raids with them so thats why i left but it were a nice guild. after that i joined prima and callous.. but both disbanded, and that sticked Razz after callous i wanted to go reborned but didnt preffer their raiding times so i joined Absorption. im raiding 2 times a week with them now and were at yogg atm. it is a nice and friendly guild but i dont really fit in it, because we have some members which i dont like and 1 who even ninjad an nice which he didnt deserved. but thats about wow now about mine RL.. I am a boy of 15 years old, I am from The Netherlands and i play Tennis and Guitar. im still going to school and im doing lots of fun stuff with friends. im intrested in Saoirse, because i had a long talk with guuf today and he told me lots of nice stuf about this guild. he told me to that there is a chance to get declined because u got lots of tanks, but i tought it is always an try worth so thats why i made this application and i hope u will like it. i asked about the looting system to, and he said this guild is about honsety because than u can see if u can trust ppl.. =)

8. Why Saoirse?:
Why saoirse. as i said guuf told me lots of cool things about saoirse, and you guys have a really nice progress. but for me it isnt all about raiding and gearing up. it is about having fun and doing some nice stuf to.. bgs with ppl etc Very Happy

9. What is your previous raid experience?:
Mine raid experience.. Wink well when i dinged 80 i did lots of hcs.. Ive olmost got mine red proto to(need 4 more anchievs) after i had more gear i started to do naxx10 with Prima. that went really fast and nice. after that i started Naxx25 and uld10 with Absorption and ive done 12/14 of that. this are the raids which ive done ;D
(OS10 - +1)
(OS25 )
Naxx10 + 25
Uld10
and ofc VoA..

10. Previous Guilds:
Mine previous Guilds are;
The reformed - it was a nice guild, but lots of ppl wernt even talking and were ignoreing lots of ppls in the guild
Prima - Best guild where i were in but it disbanded Sad
Callous - Nice guild but it disbanded to..
Absorption - I'm Still in this guild, but i dont really fit in it. Sad

AMG BONUS QUESTION FOR EXTRA POINTS! Anything else you would like to add?:
Well i do have only 1 question and 1 comment Wink
The question is, I heared from guuf about the raiding times but it is still a little weird.. he said its till 24.00 but we will stop if ppl has to go. does it mean u can go if u have to go?
I really hope to join this guild, but it is fine to get a decline because i konw u got lots of tanks. if ill get a decline than GL with the guild and ofc Have fun! Very Happy Smile

Swieber

Back to top Go down

Application - Prot paladin - Swieber (Declinend) Empty Re: Application - Prot paladin - Swieber (Declinend)

Post  Díocail Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:51 pm

Hey Zwieber,

Thanks for showing intrest in our Guild.

Give us a few days to talk trough ure application. and give you our awser.

Goodluck (Y)
Díocail
Díocail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Application - Prot paladin - Swieber (Declinend) Empty Re: Application - Prot paladin - Swieber (Declinend)

Post  Swieber Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:09 pm

Díocail wrote:Hey Zwieber,

Thanks for showing intrest in our Guild.

Give us a few days to talk trough ure application. and give you our awser.

Goodluck (Y)

Thank you for the fast response. Will be glad to answer the questions if u have any.. Very Happy

Swieber

Back to top Go down

Post  GooF Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:44 pm

Swieber wrote:...does it mean u can go if u have to go?

well yea basicly raid is over when some one have to leave .. but to avoid short raids and missunderstanding, if you have to go lets say 22.30 you are obliged to inform raid leader in time. Not just 5 min infront but day before or at least on day before raid.
GooF
GooF

Back to top Go down

Post  Swieber Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:15 pm

Awww okay.. Its clear now Very Happy

Swieber

Back to top Go down

Post  Díocail Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:57 pm

Hey Sorry for the Late reply,

I am sorry to say we have to Decline the application since we have enough paladin tanks and we are in Need of healers. and the raid times can be a little problem.

u can always try in the future. meanwhile i wish u best of luck Finding a Guild.

Regards dio

ps Succses komt goed ik spreek je ingame toch wel
Díocail
Díocail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down