Saoirse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thänätös lvl 80 DK tank (Declined)

2 posters

Go down

Thänätös lvl 80 DK tank  (Declined) Empty Thänätös lvl 80 DK tank (Declined)

Post  Thanatos Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:25 am

Name of Character: Thänätös

Class: Death Knight

Armoury Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Th%C3%A4n%C3%A4t%C3%B6s

Desired Spec, willingness to respec upon request: Frost Tanking 2h. Have an acceptable dps set if you need me to respec.

Raiding Times Available: Weeknights preferably 5pm+ with notice a few days beforehand.

Thoughts on loot: Only need on something your gona use... Also not fond of DKP systems etc as I feel they diminish raid leader responsibility where really a fair human decision is needed... that said if you use them it's not a big problem for me as im a pretty regular player anyway.

Why Saoirse?: I read your policy on raiding and i like that your focusing on 10 man content and geting it all done rather than doing annoying 25-mans which are often harder to organise. I also like that you aren't strict by saying players must raid every night, as I am not able to attend raids some weeknights, however any raids I do sign up to I will definately attend.

Do you have any previous raid experience?: Raided as far as a few bosses in MH and BT towards the end of TBC and everything before. In LK so far i have tanked the wintergrasp raid (10-man) with no problems, and done most heroics.

Anything else you would like to add?: Basicly I'm just looking for a friendly raiding guild who make progress. I want to see all the content of LK and not waste time. I'm willing to download any addons I need to and i have a mic and ventrilo should you require these for raiding.

Thanatos

Back to top Go down

Thänätös lvl 80 DK tank  (Declined) Empty Re: Thänätös lvl 80 DK tank (Declined)

Post  Ascendi Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:02 pm

Hey bra, thanks for your application. One of our esteemed clergy will relay their response, perhaps even in in hymn version, soon. Strap in and hold tight. o/
Ascendi
Ascendi

Back to top Go down