Saoirse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior App. (accepted)

+3
Díocail
Perkelelehmä
Ziggee
7 posters

Go down

Warrior App. (accepted) Empty Warrior App. (accepted)

Post  Ziggee Thu May 14, 2009 2:27 am

1. Name of Character: Ziggee

2. Class: Warrior

3. Age: 17

4. Armoury Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Ziggee (may be in my arms or protection gear)

5. Desired Spec and your Dual Spec:
Currently I switch between arms and protection and I should have my Dual Spec purchased in a day or two to alternate between arms and protection. Between arms and protection I don't have a particular favourite between the two, so I can play any of the two specs really

6. Raiding Times Available:
Most days I am available apart from Fridays and Saturdays because of social reasons.

7. With loot so easily acquired nowadays, and the need for the certain class set ups being diminished every patch, 'the player' is fast becoming the number one factor that is looked at when considering an application. A brief explanation of who you are, what you bring to a raid, the guild and your general attitude somewhere around here would be great:

I'm really glad this question is on the application, it is a great one to ask. As you can see my gear is not up to standard of your guild, it is far off it. Nevertheless I agree with this comment gear is becoming so much easier to achieve and the actual player is more valuable. Well a bit about myself; my name is Lewis and I have lived in Ireland all my life (Ireland is the best ;D ). In raids I can bring a player who will really be able to take care of himself; I will always be prepared and I am able to learn and adapt to new scenarios quickly. I will not let you down in raids (lets hope so ;D). I am a team player definitely and I believe I try to bring an optimistic atmosphere with me everywhere I go. I never take the game to seriously ( it is only a game after all) but I do bring an attitude that is enthusiastic and rearing to get into the wrath content and progress through the game with great success ;D

8. Why Saoirse?:
You guys are obviously a very well progressed guild. I also love the fact you've been around since 2006 and was developed in a group of friends, a guild with a strong bond is definitely one I would love to be a part of. Also the Irish roots in your guild really attracts me to become a part of you guys ;D On a friendly basis I think I could really get along with all of you guys. I have never heard any drama from anyone in your guild which is very rare. I hate drama in WoW it's irritating to the bone. You also talk about having banter in your raids, this is the best thing in WoW , having fun , which you guys seem to have ;D. You guys also say you are a casual guild, I'm definitely not a hardcore player, I like to maintain a healthy social life at weekends with friends.

9. What is your previous raid experience?:

Started the game when TBC was realised. I started as a shammy and played a lot of end game content. I cleared kara all the way to Illidan. I rerolled warrior for wrath but I haven't put my mind to progressing through a lot of end game content. However I have cleared all of 10 Man Naxx, 10 man OS, 10 man VOA (with emalon) and 25 VOA (with emalon).

10. Previous Guilds:

Haven't really been in a lot of guilds on my warrior. Was in Absorption as a very casual player but then I took a long break from WoW and I come back now looking to progress ;D

AMG BONUS QUESTION FOR EXTRA POINTS! Anything else you would like to add?: Smile Smile

I know my gear is definitely not up to the guilds standard and I fully understand if you deny me to the guild. I would definitely love to join this guild even as a casual member ( even though a naxx run now and again would be appreciated ;D ). I wouldn't expect a spot in the next Ulduar run with my current position, all I want is a happy environment where the people are happy and they can also progress through game content Smile.

Thanks a lot of reading my application, I hope you will consider me to join, if not I understand xD.
Ziggee
Ziggee

Back to top Go down

Warrior App. (accepted) Empty Re: Warrior App. (accepted)

Post  Perkelelehmä Thu May 14, 2009 3:12 am

These days you see alot of bad applications, that you just look 2 sec at, and then decline.
But this one is a very great application imo. Such a pleasure to read. Smile

Wish you good luck with the application.
Perkelelehmä
Perkelelehmä

http://jbeckjueljensen.spaces.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Díocail Thu May 14, 2009 3:43 am

Hey Ziggee ( chare name after ziggee marley maby ?)

any how like perk said good to see an application again where we can see effort in.

i would say Goodluck with it

not sure if there are any spots but Goodluck (Y)
Díocail
Díocail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ascendi Thu May 14, 2009 3:45 am

So hey.

Your app is awesome.

You seem awesome.

We're definetly awesome.

Welcome aboard.
Ascendi
Ascendi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mall Thu May 14, 2009 3:46 am

Very good application indeed!

Welcome! Very Happy
Mall
Mall

Back to top Go down

Post  Boilgeog Thu May 14, 2009 3:46 am

Awesome. Welcome aboard.
Boilgeog
Boilgeog

Back to top Go down

Post  Díocail Thu May 14, 2009 3:47 am

that means ure in i believe

stay of the sugar carebear
Díocail
Díocail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alyna Thu May 14, 2009 8:29 am

Welcome!

Alyna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down