Saoirse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucifër,Death Knight (Declined)

2 posters

Go down

Lucifër,Death Knight (Declined) Empty Lucifër,Death Knight (Declined)

Post  Lucifer Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:50 pm

1. Name of Character:Lucifër

2. Class:Death Knight

3. Age:13 in Octomber 14

4. Armoury Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Lucif%C3%ABr

5. Desired Spec and your Dual Spec: Tanking:Blood-A spec with selfhealing DPS:Unholy-Not much to say about this spec, dont DPS alot and my DPS gear isnt really good

6. Raiding Times Available: From almost anytime up to 23:00

7. With loot so easily acquired nowadays, and the need for the certain class set ups being diminished every patch, 'the player' is fast becoming the number one factor that is looked at when considering an application. A brief explanation of who you are, what you bring to a raid, the guild and your general attitude somewhere around here would be great: Well, my name is Mihail, and I am 13 years old. I live in Macedonia. I honestly play WoW somewhere from the age of 9, begining from Private servers to today, as you see on retail. One thing which always amused me was raiding. I always found raiding to be interesting and relaxing, and would love to join a guild to feel it once more. I am not one of the servers favourite persons for sure, there are gossips from the former guild Callous that I am a psycho and a such, however once people get to know me its a different story. They find themselfs with a social and a pretty normal guy, a usefull member in raids and giving a good laugh in guild chat.

8. Why Saoirse?: Because I know Saoirse as the best 10man guild, and honestly I do not need more than 10man raids, since I just wish to raid, and it doesnt really matter 10man or 25man, tho 10man is perfered because my PC runs smoother on 10mans.

9. What is your previous raid experience?: Naxxramas10 full couple of times, Naxxramas25 Plague, Arachnid, and Grobbulus and Gluth ( tho DC-ed on Grobbulus and didnt got him for my achievement ) Sartharion10man Sartharion25man ( have been in few tries with drakes but people died in Void Zones and such ) Vault of Archavon10man without Emalon and Vault of Archavon25man without Emalon. Also had ad attempt on Malygos10man but we couldnt pass 2nd Phase.

10. Previous Guilds: Eye of Nerzhul

AMG BONUS QUESTION FOR EXTRA POINTS! Anything else you would like to add?:I would really appreciate if I get a chance, and will behave correctly and will do everything in my power not to blow it.

Lucifer

Back to top Go down

Lucifër,Death Knight (Declined) Empty Re: Lucifër,Death Knight (Declined)

Post  Díocail Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:27 pm

Hi Lucifer,

Thanks for showing intrest in our guild.

we will discuss ure application and will come back to with an awser as soon as possible.

Goodluck.

Diocail
Díocail
Díocail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucifer Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:51 pm

Uhhh...and as I saw you need healers, I think I should Say About my Paladin-Got a lvl66 Holy Paladin, will take time to level him and gear him then, tho it will eventually happen.

Lucifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Díocail Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:18 pm

Hello Luficer,

After talking about ure application, we are are sorry to Deny ure apply,

thanks for showing intrest and we wish u Goodluck in finding are proper Guild.

Regards
Díocail
Díocail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down