Saoirse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xshapesshift Resto Druid application (Declined)

+4
Metalbottom
Perkelelehmä
Díocail
Murgo
8 posters

Go down

Xshapesshift Resto Druid application (Declined) Empty Xshapesshift Resto Druid application (Declined)

Post  Murgo Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:12 pm

1. Name of Character: Xshapesshift (Also have a tank warrior "Murgotheslam" - Which i considder applying with as well)

2. Class: Druid

3. Age: 15, (16 at july the 18th)

4. Armoury Link: my druid: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Xshapesshift and my warrior just for the notice (might be in hes pvp gears): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Murgotheslam

5. Desired Spec and your Dual Spec: I am a Resto druid, and have been resto most of my level 80 career - so very fund of it (spec is fully looked through). As dualspec I am Balance, but since I arent using my dualspec so much, I havent looked it all through so if there is a few mistakes it is not because I wouldnt be able to create a proper balance spec if needed. - About my warrior. He is tank specced fully looked through, and also has a pvp spec as dualspec.

6. Raiding Times Available: All days from 17.00-24.00 server time, but of course as everybody else I also have IRL stuff to do some times, so some days i wont be available if I have to go to a party or something like that, (I'd dare to call that human needs some times Wink).

7. With loot so easily acquired nowadays, and the need for the certain class set ups being diminished every patch, 'the player' is fast becoming the number one factor that is looked at when considering an application. A brief explanation of who you are, what you bring to a raid, the guild and your general attitude somewhere around here would be great: Well as you can see on my age, I'm kind of a younster, still going to school and still have a lot of things going on my mind besides the game, but when I'm playing the game then, I would dare to call myself a dedicated player, both the guild as a whole, but also to the individual players inside the guild. I like to make friends ingame as very well as I do outside the game, and since I belive friends in both places are very important, I try to do my very best, to satisfying the people around me$ (including myself as well of course), so that we all can have a good time together. As a general raider I keep my mouth shut unless I'm required to talk, while doing important events (raiding, guild meetings etc.). What I bring to the raids is what you can read above ^^, my beloved druid and also loads of pots since I'm an level 450 alchemist.

8. Why Saoirse?: I have 4 friends inside the guild, which seems to enjoy it pretty well, and in all my gaming time, I have never heard one bad word about the guild. And as a last thing, I belive that Saoirse is the right place for me, since they fullfill what I myself would require for a guild:
Friendlyness
Casualness
Progress
(and irl friends inside the guild aint bad either)

9. What is your previous raid experience?: Well since i have been raiding a lot on both my warrior & my druid, it is a bit of a mess with the things i actually know how to do, and then the proof of that i know how (achivements). On my warrior I have cleared: OS Hc (only up til 1drake though), OS normal (no drakes), Naxx normal, Most of Naxx hc (cant remember how much actually, but I know all the tactics anyway), Voa normal (including the new boss), Voa hc (including the new boss) and Ulduar normal (only FL, Razor, Decon & Kolograrn).
Now the funny thing is that what i have cleared on my druid is: Malygos normal, Os normal (no drakes), OS hc (no drakes), about both naxx normal & hc, then I never got to kill Kel'Thuzad on my druid, but I still know all the tactics though and Ulduar normal i have killed FL, Razor, Ignis, Decon, Assembly, Kolograrn and Auryia (also tryed Freya, but didnt kill her, know tactics though).

10. Previous Guilds: Reborned, The Firemane Clan, Memento and No Pain No Gain.

AMG BONUS QUESTION FOR EXTRA POINTS! Anything else you would like to add?: Nothing else that I am a very dedicated player, and I will serve my guild as good as I can. Also my professions: Druid = herb/alcy both 450 - Warrior = WeaponSmith/Mining both 450
Also about my warrior, if I deside to play it serious again, I will make an application with it on the site, with a lot more details than what you could find about it in this apply.
And as a very last thing, I have noticed a phew of my gems and enchants arent up to date, and i am aware of that, and it will be fixed as soon as possible (already have fixed the most vital enchants of course).

Murgo

Back to top Go down

Xshapesshift Resto Druid application (Declined) Empty Re: Xshapesshift Resto Druid application (Declined)

Post  Díocail Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:40 pm

Hey Murgo,

Thanks for showing intrest in our Guild, nice applycation u made (Y)

as for your friend in the guild, who I believe are perk qusse and metal.so maby they can vouch for u also.

anyhow we will give u our awser soon
Díocail
Díocail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Xshapesshift Resto Druid application (Declined) Empty Re: Xshapesshift Resto Druid application (Declined)

Post  Perkelelehmä Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:46 pm

Haj Roar Very Happy

How are you m8?!

Nice to see you applying for Saoirse Smile ah yea, and very nice application nice to see you put effort into it Smile

Good luck with your application I hope you get in Wink
Perkelelehmä
Perkelelehmä

http://jbeckjueljensen.spaces.live.com

Back to top Go down

Xshapesshift Resto Druid application (Declined) Empty dwdwa

Post  Metalbottom Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:58 pm

ROAR ! gl with your application mate !

skide københavner

metalbottom/

Metalbottom

Back to top Go down

Post  Thompsonn Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:30 am

Hey Roar!!! :p

Good luck with ur application.. u got my vote ( : Hope to see u in the guild

Thomps

Thompsonn

Back to top Go down

Xshapesshift Resto Druid application (Declined) Empty Thx lads

Post  Murgo Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:40 am

Thanks for the nice repplies to all who answered so far Very Happy

And yes those irl friends = thompsonn, perkele, qusse and metal so almost right Razz ^^

Murgo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mall Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:09 am

Nice application! Good luck! Smile
Mall
Mall

Back to top Go down

Xshapesshift Resto Druid application (Declined) Empty Thx again

Post  Murgo Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:39 pm

Thx to you to mall ^^ Very Happy

Murgo

Back to top Go down

Post  Díocail Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:04 pm

Hey thanks for the patience Give us 2-3 more days to discus it

Diocail
Díocail
Díocail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Xshapesshift Resto Druid application (Declined) Empty Cool

Post  Murgo Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:32 pm

Thats just okay with me Wink

Murgo

Back to top Go down

Post  Díocail Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:52 am

Hey again.

I was just checking ure armory again and welll to blunt i got shocked.

why No enchants on.

Head
shoulder
cloak
chest
Legg

and no extra Gem Slot on ure belt.

the no enchant on the weapon i can understand. but cant understand why arent there no Enchants on the others?
Díocail
Díocail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Perkelelehmä Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:05 am

Head and Shoulders might be understandable, since it take reputation to get there, took me ages to get revered with Wyrmest and Exalted with Sons of Hodir.

The rest are easy to get, the +10 stats on chest might be expensive, but +8 stats is also okay and not that expensive, so good if u're short on gold, then you can always get the bigger one when you can afford it.

The pants one, u can get an expensive and cheap one, i got the cheap one on me now, since they're nowhere to be found on AH atm :S

So 35 SP and 12 Spirit, even though i really want to get my hands on the 50 SP and 20 Spirit.

But anyway i am sure you can get those things fixed, well except Head and Shoulder, because of the lack of reputation from those 2 factions. I got the TBC head and shoulder enchants on my gear to start with until i got my reputation up.

Hope this helped abit. (can see you are near the head enchant rep)

PS: Ellers må du lige skrive til mig inde i spillet og så kan vi lige kigge på det, jeg kan godt gi lidt til det, hvis det er.

Edit: Also when I look on you spec, why go for "Naturalist" and "Empowered Touch"? They might work well with the Healing Touch Glyph, then it's like a Regrowth/nourish, but just that it crits 25% less, and heal abit less as well. But I see you got all the major Glyphs that are the best ones for Resto Droods Smile
And "Nature's Grace" in the balance tree would be good with Nourish/Regrowth, since they crit much, and since Ulduar can get really healing intensive at times, it's pretty good for that.

Healing touch: it's mana expensive, its long time to cast, and it has no increased crit chance. So it's actually not worth using imo.

BUT!

Nourish: It's mana cheap (even have a talent that decrease the mana cost by up to 10%), its fast to cast, has 25% crit chance from talents, and it has increased healing with HoTs on your target. (also Glyph that increases the healing effect of it)

Regrowth: It's okay in mana cost, also okay fast to cast, has also 25% crit chance from talents, and it leaves a HoT on your target. (and it has a glyph that I can see that you already got)

But anyhow just some suggestions for you Smile
Perkelelehmä
Perkelelehmä

http://jbeckjueljensen.spaces.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Thompsonn Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:39 am

Listen to the Tree ! Razz

Thompsonn

Back to top Go down

Xshapesshift Resto Druid application (Declined) Empty Thanks

Post  Murgo Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:54 am

Well lads, i was aware of the fact that my gears wasnt fully enchantet yet yes.
Thing is that i actually got brand new gears which I actually belive that i linked to you Dio Wink thats why I dont have on the legs. I have the mats to make the Brilliant Spelltread, so im just looking for a tailor who can make it no worries.
The chest I also got yesterday (thursday), so that is kinda why i havent found an enchanter yet.
The head I am working on. Atm I am only honored with Wyrmcrest, but as i got it served, You and me Dio^^ should do some heroics anytime soon, which hopefully will boost my repitation enough to get reverd.
About the shoulders, that might take a bit longer, since its Hodir I need rep with... Anyway I will soon be working on those dialys since as I recall, I have done the prechain.
And the ekstra gem slot in the belt I will also fix in a matter of the next few days.
I was aware of all this, and I actually belived that I did make it clear in my application hehe Wink anyway thanks for noticing me lads i apreciate it.

About that spec thing, I didnt know though, and yes you and me can look it up in the game Perke (tak du igen Wink), And then hopefully fix whatever you find imperfect. Very Happy
And dont worry about the funds, I got enough, it has just always been a matter to me about finding the right people to make my stuff (enchants, etc.) instead of rushing to the nearest Auction House, and be forced to buy the first and the best scroll of enchant or whatever. Very Happy

Murgo

Back to top Go down

Post  Qusse Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:25 pm

<3
Qusse
Qusse

Back to top Go down

Post  Díocail Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:55 pm

Awsome (Y)
Díocail
Díocail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Boilgeog Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:27 pm

Sorry can't really squeeze in another druid right now.

Good luck in your search for a guild.
Boilgeog
Boilgeog

Back to top Go down

Xshapesshift Resto Druid application (Declined) Empty Okay

Post  Murgo Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:33 pm

Well that is fully understandable.
I hope you might need me some time though Wink

Anyway wish you guys the best of luck, and keep urselves the Numbers Ones!

I am just thankfull that you would even considder me as a fellow guild member Wink

Thx for the good luck in finding meself a new guild Smile but dont think I want to this was "The guild".

Murgo/X

Murgo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down