Saoirse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Propanus Shaman Restoration 80 (Declined)

4 posters

Go down

Propanus Shaman Restoration 80 (Declined) Empty Propanus Shaman Restoration 80 (Declined)

Post  Propanus Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:17 pm

Name of the Character: Propanus

Class: Shaman

Armoury Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Propanus

Desire Spec and Dual Spec: Restoration (Main Spec) Elemental (Off Spec)

Raiding times avaible: Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Sunday 20:00 /20:30 till 24:00/1:00

Usually i come to raids with 4 flasks and 2 stakcs of sp or mp5 food. (If the night requires it i come with 20 for each kind of elixirs Battle and Guardian). I was playing in a raiding guild on Tarren Mill Alliance, we stopped to raid due to guild disband (We have cleared everything till Thorim and Hodir 25 men). I rerolled on this server since i had some RL friends playing here about 2-3 months ago. After i got 80 (14 may) i joined a new borned guild named Affinity in which i'm in now. Good players just got some problems of time when it comes to be evening so stopping raids on 10:30 -11:00 due to people logging off etc. With em i cleared in this 3 weeks Naxx 25 with a good pug Sarth Maly etc. We started last week Ulduar 10 and we got first 7-8 bosses. On Freya and General atm.

Why Saoirse? Cause some friends of mine playing atm in Dogwatch old me that you are one of the best 10 men raiding guild on the cluster trying hard modes and so.

What is your previous raid experience? I cleared all the content apart from SWP.

Previous guild: Affinity.

Thanks for your time. If you have any question /w me in game.

Propanus

Back to top Go down

Propanus Shaman Restoration 80 (Declined) Empty Re: Propanus Shaman Restoration 80 (Declined)

Post  Hilts Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:29 pm

Hi Propanus,

Thanks for your application and it's nice to see some healers for a change! We'll get back to you soon enough Smile

Cheers
Hilts
Hilts

http://www.crymoar.com

Back to top Go down

Propanus Shaman Restoration 80 (Declined) Empty Re: Propanus Shaman Restoration 80 (Declined)

Post  Sadu Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:42 pm

Hilts wrote:It's nice to see some healers for a change! We'll get back to you soon enough Smile
That.
Sadu
Sadu

Back to top Go down

Post  Díocail Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:33 am

Hey first of all welcome to our forum and thanks for showing intresst in our Guild.

altho i would love to see some more motivasion cause,

Why Saoirse? Cause some friends of mine playing atm in Dogwatch old me that you are one of the best 10 men raiding guild on the cluster trying hard modes and so. sound aiming for something.

and maby. put in some times and it would be perfeckt

anyhow Goodluck.

Last edited by Díocail on Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Díocail
Díocail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Propanus Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:58 am

Motivation: My best aim is to get inside a dedicated guild that explores the hardest part of pve goal. Since December 2005 when i started to play my first resto shaman i alwais serched for dedicated guilds that are able to get a constant and valuable way of raiding. I got on my old main pre wotlk around 100 days of /played and i did most of the content prepatch, before nerfs and so.

Times: Atm i'm doing Economist at the University of Milan and i'm working time to time on Monday and on some random days of the week on afternoons.

If you refear to times in which i got content:

- Naxx 10 / 25 Maly November 2008 Sarth 3D June 8 2009
- Glory of the Hero December 13
- I missed some achivments in 25 men one.

My avaibility can change in response of raiding time if necessary. Just contact me or let me know.

Thanks again for your time.

Last edited by Propanus on Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Propanus

Back to top Go down

Post  Díocail Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:17 pm

Hey propanus,

Give us 2-3 days to disscus youre application some more and we will get back with our awnser
Díocail
Díocail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Díocail Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:58 pm

Hey Thanks for your interest, But i am sorry we have to decline ure application,
cause u dont seem to fit in our guild enviroment, as well the days we need people are the days u cant raid.

i wish u Goodluck in the future and finding an other guild.

Regards
Diocail
Díocail
Díocail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down