Saoirse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amithrar, Mage Application

2 posters

Go down

Amithrar, Mage Application Empty Amithrar, Mage Application

Post  Amithrar Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:37 am

Name of Character: Amithrar

Class: Mage

Armoury Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Amithrar

Desired Spec and your Dual Spec: Main spec: Arcane 57/3/11, PvP Spec: Frost 20/0/51. Willing to respec within reason.

Raiding Times Available: Around 19:30 server time (trains/work depending) until ~1 server time. Can stay later on the odd occasion but would rather not make a habit of it as I have to get up around 6:30.

With loot so easily acquired nowadays, and the need for the certain class set ups being diminished every patch, 'the player' is fast becoming the number one factor that is looked at when considering an application. A brief explanation of who you are, what you bring to a raid, the guild and your general attitude somewhere around here would be great:

Why Saoirse?:
The guild I am in, Undead Presence, is full of nice friendly people. Unfortunately I don't think I'll ever get to see past Flame Leviathan if I stay with them so I'm looking to switch.

Saoirse has a good reputation as a decent guild on the server, from looking around the website I can see that it is actually used, the group of people you have seem friendly as well as having good raid progression. I'm looking for a friendly guild but also one with which I can raid to a high level and Saoirse appears to fit the bill.

I would bring to the raid someone who knows their class, will show up when required, as well as be online a lot when I'm not required just to shoot the breeze. I will come to raids with consumables and buff food to last at least the duration of the raid. I read up on tactics. On principle I will not accept a raid invite if I don't at least know vaguely what I am supposed to be doing nor would I invite someone who has no idea as in my experience people who show up clueless are a burden on raid groups.

I have a fairly positive attitude and don't mind wiping because of mistakes but I do get a little annoyed when people wipe the raid because of an inability to follow simple instructions. I chat and joke a fair amount (a LOT...) in farm status raids and on trash but I shut up when it's gotime.

What is your previous raid experience?: Vanilla: Onyxia, MC, ZG fully cleared, BWL up to Flamegore, C'Thun downed in TBC. TBC: Kara, Gruul, Magtheridon, ZG fully cleared, forays into SSC and TK but nothing of note. Illidan and Kil'Jaeden downed in LK. LK: Naxx 10 (undying, in requiem), most of Naxx 25 (guild doesn't have enough people atm), Sarth 10+25, Maly 10+25. I have a small amount of experience raid leading, mostly in Kara leading 2nd teams of Undead Presence and Darks Souls. This isn't a roll that I am after but is one I can fill if needs be.

Previous Guilds: On alliance side: Dark Souls. Horde: Undead Presence, Requiem (on xavius), Undead Presence (again Razz).

Anything else you would like to add?: Pie ftw.

Sorry for the essay.

Amithrar

Back to top Go down

Amithrar, Mage Application Empty Re: Amithrar, Mage Application

Post  Ascendi Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:03 am

Heya Ami,

Thanks for the application mate, to be honest, it's great, just the kind of thing we love to see around here. The only problem is your class, dude, with three full time mages as it is, there just isn't room for another in a ten man guild. We all hope you find a guild that will fulfill your raiding wishes and best of luck in the future.

/Asci
Ascendi
Ascendi

Back to top Go down